GARAGE SALES!!!!!
Oh how I love garage sales.
I love to wake up early on Saturday mornings...only to garage sale!!!
I think I might be addicted.
I leave my house around 6:40am and most of the time I don't return until after 11am.
Of course I don't do this alone. My mom goes with me.
I have found some amazing things while garage saling. Can I remind you of some please.
Check out the mirror in the background of the sewing picture.
Of course I have had many many more purchases but I guess I just don't blog about them. But today I am especially excited. I HIT THE JACK POT TODAY!!!! I found some things that I have been looking for awhile for.
And of course today it was the hottest day of spring. I think we went from winter to summer. It got to 83 degrees IN our house and Robert wants to turn on the air already. Busch decided to cool off in the sprinkler. I was trying to water my newly planted flowers and grass seed but apparently he was hot.
See those brown spots in our yard??? That's from Busch's pee. How do we keep this from happening???







I love your finds! My in laws 'water' the lawn after the dog wees. Works for them anyway! Saw your cute baby shoes on a linky party you have some great projects.
ReplyDelete