Friday night Katelyn came home with me after school, we hung out, had a snack, played with Busch, watched part of a movie and then headed to watch Lisa's volleyball team play with mom and Sammie. Katelyn saw the box of apples I had sitting in the kitchen. She loves apples. After telling her that we had to peel it before she ate I got out this wonderful contraption (the best invention ever) As you can see, Katelyn likes it just as much as I do. She was amazed. She was more amazed to find out how the thing cuts the apples.
Sammie will be 1 at the end of October. She has taken about 9 steps by herself.
After church I made this wonderful dinner, Chicken Tortilla Soup. You can find the recipe here.
As for our plans today....we're going to see the last Cardinals game of the season. It will be chilly but fun.





I'm totally going to have to try that soup!
ReplyDeleteIt is very good...well at least we think it is. I hope you like it too.
ReplyDelete