Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, September 26, 2010

A weekend by myself

 This weekend is the Annual Men's Retreat with our church. Robert loves going to this. They play golf, fish, shoot skeet, play games, have devotions and just hang out. This was his 3rd time attending the Men's Retreat. My dad always goes so most of the time it's just Robert and my dad but this year Robert talked a friend into going also. So while they were at the men's retreat I had the weekend to myself...well kinda. Friday night I went with all my sisters and mom to watch Jaclyn play volleyball at Maryville. I love hanging out with my sisters. Saturday I went garage saling for a little while, found nothing. I then had to go with Robert's sister to try on Brides Maids dresses, the Cutco lady came over to sharpen my knives, I went to church then hung out with a friend. Patty (whose husband was the friend Robert talk into going to the Men's Retreat with him) came over to drink wine and hang out. While trying to decide what to do Patty brought up baking. She had a box of apples from another teacher's house and has been wanting to bake with them for a while now. Here are some pictures of what we baked.


No comments:

Post a Comment