Recently Robert and Megan have talked to me about not posting often enough. Robert said he checks all the time and no knew updates (like he doesn't know what's happening in our lives)
I know I say this all the time but seriously, trying to keep up on my classroom blog (you can view it here), my class that doesn't listen, our house, playing volleyball and coaching volleyball I have no time. So as I'm sitting her while my students are at PE I thought I would let you know what has been going on.
Robert and I have been picking veggies out of his mom's garden. When we get enough together we make salsa. These are pictures of our second batch that we made. I told him that this batch has to be sweeter, was it? NO, after trying it Robert says, "Maybe it's the Cayenne Pepper I keep adding" Ya Think!!
The only thing I hate about making salsa is chopping up all the peppers and onions. My solution: I bought a Pampered Chef Slap Chop at a thrift store for $3.72 and it looks new. I took it home, washed it and tried it out. Wonderful!!! It will make my job a lot easier.





Uh...no, that is NOT how that conversation went. It went like this:
ReplyDeleteKara: "Can we make the next batch of salsa sweeter and not so hot? Can we not add as much hot sauce to the next batch?"
Robert: "Sure"
Next batch, half the hot sauce and Kara still complains about it be too hot. So Robert says "Well then maybe it's the cayenne pepper and we can cut that in half next time."
There was definitely not like Kara knew the whole time what was making it hot. Kara just kept blaming the hot sauce.
You make me laugh Robert. I believe you.
ReplyDelete