Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, August 27, 2010

Lately

I have not had any time to post lately. I barely have enough time to get the things done that I HAVE to do each day let alone make time to post on my blog. So, want to know what we've been up to?

Lately we've...

- finally made it to the flea market for some more movies
- made another great dinner...Calzones, this time with our homemade salsa
-making homemade salsa
-picked veggies out of  garden for the first time
-watched Robert get Poison Ivy after picking veggies from the garden
-not be able to come home right after school yet this year
-seen my husband for about 2 1/2 hours since Tuesday morning :(
- has played volleyball everyday this week
-won our sand volleyball game against some youngsters...and it felt good
-decided that I hate being in charge of things
-not been able to get on the internet all week at school (today being the exception
-seen another episode of Bachelor Pad and Dating in the Dark
-watched the Cardinals loose big and win again
-watched Albert Pujols hit his 400th career homerun
-put in a 14 hour day at school
-Robert reffed his first football game of the season
-celebrated Katelyn's 4th birthday
-watched Sammie go to the hospital after Katelyn pulled on her arm
-watched Jaclyn play her first Maryville volleyball scrimmage
-ate at Chuck-A-Burger for the first time
-realized I use a TON of technology and internet in my teaching
-was able to get a 5th grade class from London to participate in a weather study with us
-get to go to my first baby shower for a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment