The other night I had the opportunity again to hang out with some of my college friends. I got the text when we were at camp. I knew that I would be very tired after being at camp for 3 days with my 5th graders but I couldn't wait to see them. I get so excited to hang out with these girls. And this time we were bringing the guys. Most of the time when we hang out we make it a girls night. You know...it's different when the boys come. But we needed 8 people (4 couples) to use our coupon...ha ha. so we HAD to invite the guys. I guess it's ok sometimes.
We ended up going to The Big Bang. A dualing piano bar. I love this place. We had so much fun even after 3 days of constantly being tired.
Thank you Kristin and Michelle.
No comments:
Post a Comment