I know I haven't posted in a while but I've been busy....no really I have. I promise. Ok so maybe I haven't been as busy as I would like to think I've been. I've been putting this blog off to work on my class blog. You can view it
here. I've actually been featured on two websites (ok one blog and one website) so I'm pretty proud of that. Once I was featured on the second website I looked long and hard at my blog and thought that it could use a little face lift so I spent close to 18 hours on making over my blog over Christmas break (instead of cleaning). I'm pretty proud of how it turned out. Go ahead...take a look at it.
After working so hard on my classroom blog I decided it was time to spend a little time on my personal blog. Well, actually, my friend Megan talked me into posting again. So I revamped this blog a little too. What do you think?
I will write later to let you in on what we have been doing.
No comments:
Post a Comment