Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, July 29, 2010

So I haven't written in a while...

Obviously I haven't posted in a long time and a lot has happened. I will try to get it all in in one post but I'm not sure if I can.

Robert told his boss last summer that he was moving back to St. Peters and wanting to start up his own law firm. His boss didn't want to let him go so they decided to open a second office here in O'Fallon (about 10 min from where we live). That's been working out well. The office is doing great. Robert spends most nights here with me, there are times when he has to stay in Columbia. The O'Fallon office is doing so well that they are opening a third office in Florissant. They goal is to have Robert run the O'Fallon and Florissant offices and not have to travel back and forth anymore. The office has grown so much. It's a very exciting time for him.

I started teaching at Zion last year. Back where I went to grade school. It's so nice to be back here. We've met some wonderful teachers that we have become close friends with. My first year went fairly well even though I had 25 students. I have also started taken Masters classes, I'm looking to get my Masters degree in Educational Technology. I'm loving the class so far. It also helps that Kendra is in the class also.

In March Zion held their Annual Auction. Robert and I attended with the thought of bidding on a day at the lake with some of our friends. We came home with a DOG...yes I said D.O.G He is a brown Labradoodle. He's adorable but I do have to say that I was shocked when Robert won him. When we got him he was 12 lbs.-now he is close to 60 lbs. We named him Busch after Busch Stadium-where the Cardinals play!!!

Alright enough for now....more to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment