Anyway, my sister started off Friday morning waiting in line for us, then Robert's sister, Kadi, took Lisa's place, then my aunt Becky until I could get there...all so we could get the discounted price. It was crazy but a very fun experience.
While waiting in line on Friday I ran into a few people I knew that were also going to build in the subdivision. The next thing we know is that one of my friends that I went to grade school and high school with is building in the lot right next to us. I can't wait. This should be soooo much fun.
Here are a few picks of out camp out in the car on Friday night, the Grand Opening on Saturday and a few pictures of our lot. 
and a picture of the house we're building





Oh my gosh you guys are crazy! The house is adorable! I can imagine how excited you are!
ReplyDeleteI know but we just couldn't find anything we liked, we are really picky. But I think it will be fun. It won't be done by the time we move back but that's ok, at least we are getting everything we want (mostly everything)!!!
ReplyDeleteAhhh! I'm so excited! I cannot begin to thank you guys enough for even offering to let us stay with you! It will definitely be fun! I cannot wait!
ReplyDelete