Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

BUSY...BUSY....BUSY

The past two weeks have been sooo busy. I thought it was going to calm down a bit but I don't think that's going to happen.

house hunting
track pratices
and more house hunting
track meets
mid quarter reports
baby shower
looking at houses
lots of driving
field trips
bowling
and more track
and more house hunting.

Thought I would enjoy house hunting but I DON'T. Maybe we will build one that we love because we obviously can't find one we even like.
Here are a few pictures from the bowling fundraiser we went to. I'm a horrible bowler.





As you can see the first game we didn't even break 100. (by the 3rd game I did but it wasn't much beter) I still couldn't beat Robert, even when he gets 9 guter balls. I'm horrble!!

No comments:

Post a Comment