Monday, March 9, 2009
Why me?
I don't know what is wrong with me but for some reason I am just not cut out to vacuum. A couple weeks ago when I was getting ready to have some friends over I was vacuuming and stepped back and I guess I stepped on the cord. When I tried to push the vacuum forward (not knowing I was stepping on the cord) something happened and the vacuum quit working and hasn't worked since. So, now my house needs vacuuming (bad) and I finally decided not to be lazy so I took my vacuum in to the repair shop. (Funny that I know where the 'vacuum repair shop' is-yea, I've been there before when this same vacuum broke and yes I was the one using it when it happened) Who thought someone could break the same vacuum within 6 months. Anyway, the lady there told me it would be $35 to fix. I'm thinking the vacuum isn't worth fixing again considering I believe it's only a $40 vacuum from Target. Now, on the top of everything else this month we have to pay for, I have to buy a new vacuum. And SOON!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment