Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Warranty

You gotta love warranties. So today I told myself I wasn't going to be lazy. So when I got home from school I decided I would take apart my vacuum to see if I could fix it..haha. As I'm taking the thing apart I came across some writing on the back of it, so I stopped to read (normally I wouldn't) Right there on the vacuum it said '2 year warranty starting 4/07'. So as you have probably already figured out I only have about 12 days before the warranty expires. So I call the the 1-800 number also found on the the vacuum and the lady tells me that it has to go to the service center. She told me where I had to take it in Jefferson City and the funny thing is...IT'S THE SAME PLACE I TOOK IT TO GET AN ESTIMATE ON IT IN THE FIRST PLACE. I'm very excited...even though I hate the vacuum and think it's a piece of crap, I'm excited that I don't have to spend the money to buy a new one now. YEA!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment