
Yes, it was yesterday but we were a little busy so I didn't post. ROBERT IS 26!!! He doesn't think birthdays are a very big deal but I do so, while we were getting ready for work I decided that I would sing "happy birthday" to him. Now, I don't think he actually liked it but he did say thank you.
After work I decided to surprise him and bake him a cake. I ran to the grocery store to get everything, hurried home, baked the cake keeping my eye on the clock the whole time. While the cakes were cooling and thinking I had about 20-30 minutes before he came home, I just knew I had enough time to get the cake frosted and clean up so he would have no idea.
Boy was I wrong...one thing you have to know about Robert is that he LOVES to ruin surprises. he decided to come home early just to see if I was planning anything. Oh it mad me so mad. Oh well, we went out to dinner, came home, ate his cake and watched American Idol. What an awesome birthday!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment